Skip to content

Support Services

Institutions' Support Services
Generally, international offices or student affairs offices of institutions provide a full spectrum of information and support services from pre-arrival to adaptation to life and study and even after-graduation job search, including those on scholarship, language and academic support, on-arrival reception and orientation programmes, counseling, student accommodation, career guidance, further studies, etc.
For details of what services your institution provides for overseas students, please check out the international office’s or student affairs office’s website, or contact them direct.

Consulates in Hong Kong
There are more than 100 countries and territories setting up representative offices in Hong Kong. To find contact details of any of these offices, please click here.

Enquiries and Complaints on Government Services
The 1823 Call Centre provides a round-the-clock one-stop service to answer enquiries for Government departments and to receive complaints about Government services. For enquiries and complaints regarding departments not covered by 1823, the centre will provide you with relevant contact information for follow up.

Please do not hesitate to contact our police force if you face any emergencies, e.g. when your body gets hurt or your valuables are stolen. Our police force administers a range of different hotlines for instant assistance. In case of emergency, please call 999 or contact the nearest police station immediately.

You may report non-emergency cases (e.g. lost property) online through the E-Report Room.